Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Album Cover: Final

We ended up not using a font at all (they all seemed too "forced"), so I did some handwritten letters instead. I must say that I like it a lot more this way. Also, the second image is for the back of the album.

As you might be able to see, I designed this for Pillowhead's newest release, The Bad Sleep Well. Check them out and give them a listen at myspace.com/pillowheadrock.

On July 10th, they'll be having a couple of parties/shows where attendees will receive a free copy of this CD. I'll be there! More information on that can also be found on their MySpace page, under the upcoming shows section.

P.S. I updated my previous posts with more in-progress shots.

P.P.S. The front cover was posted at Art Jumble for their orange topic.

No comments: