Monday, July 12, 2010

Even More Pillowhead Shtuff

(Lyrics and notes were written by Paul Hake. I edited some things because he sucks at English. These pictures go inside the CD case.)

I went to the album release parties on Saturday and they put on SUCH a good show, both times. I knew they would, but I was pretty blown away. I did acquire the Pillowhead pillowcase and will post a picture of that soon. They weren't able to print the album art just yet, so those pictures should be coming at any given time falling somewhere between the near and distant future. Also, I'll be posting the link to download their entire new album for free in a little while (listen to it here for now).

In other news, I start working as a social media intern today at an Internet marketing company. Yay for me and yay for anyone else who wants to be yay'd for the sake of being yay'd. Yay for Pillowhead.

No comments: